Tender No: ICT R&DF/EOI-LF/2009/0019
National ICT R&D Fund Company, registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance, 1984 is engaged in the promotion of Research and Development activities primarily for progress in the realm of ICT technologies with the ultimate objective of creating knowledge based economy and society by virtue of true application of R&D Fund vision. The Company requires services of professional Law Firms for the following tasks:
1. Providing legal opinions for all potential legal issues of the Company.
2. Vetting of HR policies of the Company.
3. Preparation of contracts with other legal entities.
4. Providing legal advice on mechanisms and functioning of the Company in respect of all statutory and
other related lawful matters.
5. Providing legal supervisions on all the projects of the Company.
6. Attending Court cases at Lower and High Courts level.
7. Providing advice on matters related to “Intellectual Property Rights”.
8. Providing guidelines with respect to any formalities, legalities and other rules and regulations
applicable to the Company as an entity registered under Section 42 of the Companies Ordinance,
9. Assisting in the development of efficient departmental policies and procedures related to operational
matters of the Company.
Expression of Interest is invited from non-government and private Law Firms preferably those having international linkages, experience and expertise primarily in HR Issues, Company Law, Intellectual Property Rights, Employment Laws, and with R&D organizations and who have undertaken similar tasks and have more than five (05) years related experience.
Law Firms applying should include legal experts with international experience as team member and should ensure availability of the mentioned members. Firms are required to submit their company profile along with herein indicated requirements for their consultants, members and partners.
The Expression of Interest must reach the undersigned latest by 6th of August, 2009.