Deputy Manager Legal
Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents. Development and execution of an effective system for intellectual property rightssharing. Handling all potential legal matters, including analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal dispute.
* Drafting and reviewing contracts, agreements and other legal documents.
* Participating in contract negotiations and ensure compliance with all legal documentation requirements
* Providing legal advice for the operations of the National R & D Fund, and all potential legal issues
Follow-up on Contractual Obligations
* Follow up of project contract and subcontract to assure fulfillment of contractual obligations by all parties
IPR Sharing System
* Development and execution of an effective system for IPR (Intellectual Property Rights) sharing
Conflict Resolution and Litigation
* Conflict Resolution and also responsible for coordinating and overseeing all litigation
* Responsible for handling all potential legal matters, including Analysis, evaluation and defense of any legal dispute
Update Legal Policies and Procedures
* Monitoring changes in laws and regulations that may affect departmental operations and implementing policy and procedural changes as required.
Manager Solicitation & Evaluation
Manage the process for soliciting proposals for industrial and academic development and research programs related to VLSI Design.
Manager Public & Private Coordination
Coordinate internal and external activities for solicitation, evaluation, execution and monitoring of various development and research programs.
Receptionist / Office Assistant
- Answer/Transfer/route all calls, take messages as needed and assist all customers (on the phone and in-person) with basic program information.
- Sorting, collection and delivery of all mail and goods inward/ outward to required destination and associated administration tasks.
- Recruitment related tasks when necessary, such as: receiving & organizing applications, sending out various offer and regret letters, setting up interviews, corresponding with applicants, etc.
To facilitate staff in performing their official duties.