Assistant Manager Internal Audit
March 24, 2013
- To assist management in risk assessment, internal control development and internal audit of the organization.
- Prepare or contribute to the preparation of work plans (including risk assessment) and audit programs for assurance engagements.
- Conduct – in accordance with IIA standards - segments of financial, operational and compliance audits of various departments
- Prepare working papers documenting adequately work performed.
- Draft segments of the reports and communications on the results of work performed, for review by the management.
Qualification & Experience:
MBA Finance/ACCA/ICMA/CA (Inter) from a reputable Pakistani or International University. Additional qualification related to Internal Audit will be preferred. 1 year experience (up to maximum of 3 years) in Finance/Accounts/Audit of a Telecom, IT, Research Organization and/or Accounting Firm is preferred. Internal Audit specific experience will be preferred.
Manager Internal Audit
Maximum of 30 years.
Salary Range is Rs. 30,000/- to Rs. 60,000/- with perks and privileges as per Company Rules.
Last Date to Apply:
Applications along with Resume/CV should be submitted online only by logging on to www.rozee.pk before 5:00 pm on April 09, 2013. Please note that Resume/CV submitted through email, postal mail or any other means other than the one prescribed shall not be entertained. All incomplete applications shall also be rejected.