Tender No: ICT R&DF/IT-Infrastructure/2011/0047 Deployment of IT Infrastructure [CANCELLED]
Services of a registered reputed national ICT Solution Provider are required to effectively deploy IT infrastructure at National ICT R&D Fund. The scope of services is categorized under the following phases:
Installation & Configuration Phase
Testing & Deployment Phase
Acceptance and Handover
Tender document can be downloaded from www.ictrdf.org.pk or www.ppra.org.pk. Bidders are required to submit proposals in accordance with the Proposal Submission Format provided in Appendix D of tender document.
Proposals in sealed envelopes clearly mentioned on top as “Proposal for IT Infrastructure Deployment”, submitted as per PPRA Single Stage Two Envelope Procedure, must reach the office at the address given below by September 12, 2011 at 3:00 pm and will be opened on the same day at 3:30 pm in the presence of bidders/authorized representatives at the same address.
Tender No: ICT R&DF/Printing-Press/2011-12/0045 Invitation for Printing Press
Sealed tenders are invited from reputable firms based in Islamabad/Rawalpindi for printing of
file covers, letterhead pads, business cards, official ID cards, note pads, envelopes (large, medium & small size) etc. during the financial year 2011-2012.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Designs of all required items will be provided by the Company.
2. The firms will have to provide requisite printed items at the Company premises at their own cost.
3. National Tax Number/General Sales Tax Registration Number issued by the respective
departments should be quoted in the bid.
4. All Government applicable taxes will be deducted from the supplier’s payment.
5. National ICT R&D Fund will not compromise on quality of any item.
6. This office reserves the right to accept/reject any/all bids or a portion in accordance with PPRA Rules.
7. The rates quoted by firms will remain valid till 30th June 2012.
Tender document can be downloaded from the websites www.ictrdf.org.pk or www.ppra.org.pk.
Quotations in sealed envelopes clearly mentioned on top as “Tender for Printing” must reach the office at the address given below by September 13, 2011 at 11:00 am and will be opened on the same day at 11.30 am in the presence of bidders/authorized representatives at the same address.
Tender No: ICT R&DF/IT-Infrastructure/2011/0047 Deployment of IT Infrastructure
Reference above captioned tender uploaded on this website on Saturday, 20th August, 2011 may please be treated as cancelled.