- Setup & administer the network of computers & computer resources in Domain Environment.
- Installation, Configuration & Administration of both Server software & Server Hardware necessary to establish a secure Network.
- Installation, configuration & administration of client software, hardware and network and network security devices.
- Installation, configuration & administration of Proxy Server & Email Server.
- Implement network security policies at all levels of the network using both software and hardware resources.
- Apply software updates, patches & configuration changes both at Servers & client machines.
- Troubleshoot routine network problems.
- Configure & manage Network Switches, Routers, Wireless Routers, Cabling & all computer peripherals like printers, scanner, photocopier etc.
- Helpdesk support at user’s desk, phone and via emails.
- Manage & maintain Network documentation.
- Routine System backups & disaster data recovery plans.
- Ensure smooth functioning of all network resources.
- Coordinate with IT hardware, software vendors and consultants when needed.
- Formulate HR Policies and Strategies while in coordination with the Management
- Complete Management of the Employee Recruitment Process
- Coordinate Orientation Programs for New Employees
- Analyze Training Needs in coordination with the Management
- Maintain Employee HR Policy Compliance Records
- Coordinate Employee Performance Review Sessions
- Resolve of any conflicts related to HR Matters proactively
- Maintain Employee Records and Documents
- Assist management in creating a positive work environment.
Chief Financial Officer
Provide dynamic leadership, guidance and direction in financial matters. Ensuring that financial discipline is followed, budgets are met and controls are implemented.
Control and treasury functions:
The CFO’s responsibilities are rooted in the functions of “control” and “treasury”. The CFO must ensure that appropriate systems are in place to measure the attainment of corporate and departmental goals along with certain other responsibilities.
Develop financial systems and internal controls:
1. Develop National R&D Fund’s financial systems to facilitate management decision-making.
2. Ensure the effective management of National R&D Fund’s financial operations.
3. Establish and maintain appropriate internal control safeguards.
4. Develop, execute, and communicate overall financial strategy to all stakeholders.
Financial reporting and auditing procedures:
1. Financial reporting, budgeting and forecasting. Ensure records systems are
maintained in accordance with International auditing standards.
2. Ensure compliance with state, federal budgetary reporting requirements.
3. Handling financing of large projects, audits and accounts functions.
Financial policy decision recommendations:
1. Provide recommendations to the CEO on major financial decisions and carry out the financial policy decisions made by R&D Fund Co. Board.
Any other responsibility as per requirement and decision of the supervisor.