Deputy Manager Coordination
Coordinate internal and external activities of National ICT R&D Fund for solicitation, evaluation, execution and monitoring of various development and research programs.
Assistant Manager Administration
To assist Manager Administration in running & supervising day-to-day administrative affairs of the R&D Fund Co, in compliance with the defined policies and structures.
Assistant Project Manager NICTSP
Assist in designing and implementing monitoring and evaluation tools and strategies; ensure smooth execution of NICTSP, prepare monitoring reports, coordinate and correspond with the universities.
Extensive on-site monitoring visits to non-metropolitan areas.
Project Manager NICTSP
Personalized technical and financial monitoring of NICTSP, design and implement monitoring and evaluation tools and strategies, ensure smooth execution of National ICT Scholarship Program, preparation of monitoring reports, coordination and correspondence with the participating universities.
Extensive on-site monitoring visits to non-metropolitan areas..
1. Design and implement monitoring and evaluation tools and strategies in line with the policies and procedures of the program.
2. Carry out financial and technical monitoring of the ongoing project according to the set criteria.
3. Prepare periodic monitoring reports in line with established criteria of the National ICT R&D Fund Monitoring Department.
4. Ensure efficient execution of all phases of National ICT Scholarship Program, ensure achievement of objectives of teacher training program, foundation training program and scholarship award process.
5. Design and develop relevant “Request for Proposal” for the program.
6. Ensure transparent, accurate and timely disbursement of funds.
7. Liaison with participating universities.
8. To Analyze and recommend methods to eliminate problems faced by our stakeholders.
9. Develop database of all the students.
Assistant Manager Legal
Primary job responsibility will be to provide legal advice for the operations of the National ICT R & D Fund, and all potential legal issues besides various other responsibilities.
Manager Monitoring (Technical)
Primary job responsibility will be to monitor technical activities and progress of projects funded by National ICT R&D Fund. In addition, other monitoring related activities will also be a part of the job.
1. To design and implement technical monitoring and evaluation tools and strategies in line with the ongoing proposal approval criteria.
2. To follow-up on funded proposals ensuring timely submission of progress reports and adherence to project timetables.
3. To ensure effective and progressive monitoring of all R&D Funded projects, with a view to strengthen the performance of these projects.
4. To generate technical monitoring reports on the progress of funded projects.
5. To communicate with Principal Investigators on all technical matters of the funded projects.
6. To provide all essential technical information about funded projects to other departments of the organization.
Manager Project Evaluation
Primary job responsibility will be to act as an internal evaluator for the submitted highly technical proposals on Research and Development in the field of Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) and proactively pursue the proposals through the entire process of evaluation till final approval. In addition, solicitation of project proposals, negotiation and coordination with the Principal Investigator (PI) regarding technical aspects of the proposal including presentations by the PIs and discussions to improve received proposals will also be a part of the job.